Tuesday, January 12, 2010

6 Word Memoirs

No I haven't forgotten about Year in Review Part 4 (Not that you were wondering), I just had something else I had to pass along to everyone before I could finish Part 4.

A couple of Sundays ago I explained the concept of a 6 word memoir to some of our Middle School Guys. I asked each of them to come up with a couple of 6 word phrases that described them or something they enjoyed. I thought what they came up with was pretty insightful. So here they are:

Bad at sports. Good at School


The world will fear my name.


Having fun is great in ways.

Food and TV first, homework later.


Our football team is the best!


I'm not fat I'm fluffy.



Don't worry about the one that says the world will fear my name. We already checked him into a Potential Disney Movie Villian Rehab Center, and he is doing well.

So what would your 6 word memoir be?

I came up with two:

We met. I asked. Together Forever.
and
Ever wonder why time never stops?

No comments:

Post a Comment