Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Going to the Dentist

I am about to go into the Dentist Office to have a few cavities. If you know me you know that I hate needles and having to do things like getting cavities filled. So to try and make the situation a little more relaxed I put together a playlist that kind of pokes fun at the situation. Hopefully listening to it during the whole process will make me more relaxed to. Here it is:
Crooked Teeth by Deathcab for Cutie
Armchairs by Andrew Bird
Fitz and Dizzyspells by Andrew Bird
After the Last Tear Falls by Andrew Peterson
Keep the Car Running by Arcade Fire
My Body is a Cage by Arcade Fire
Crying Won't Help You Know by Ben Harper
Ain't No Reason by Brett Dennen
The First Cut is the Deepest by Cat Stevens
Real Men Cry by the Elms
I feel it All by Fiest
Smile Like You Mean It by the Killers
What I've Done by Linkin Park
Getting Better by Mates of State
Run My Mouth by Ra Ra Riot
Trouble by Ray LaMontagne
Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel
Keep the Customer Satisfied by Simon and Garfunkel


Thats the playlist for this visit. Any thoughts? Any songs you think that I should add for any future visits?

No comments:

Post a Comment