Monday, April 19, 2010

Wanna Learn to Speak German?

Check out this article about a Croatian teen who woke up from a coma speaking fluent German, but now can't speak Croatian. Before she went into the coma she had started studying German, but this is crazy!

Here are a couple of other things that people have emailed me or told me about since my last post about Robert Epstein's new book Teen 2.0 that discusses the concept of adolescence.

Is Adolescence a Myth? -an article from Youth Specialty's website

Why I left the Ministry... -the story of Alan Nelson, founder of KidLead


Finally it is Monday, and Monday can be long and tiresome for some of us, so I thought I would include something that would cheer us up! Below is a link to story about a guy getting arrested for driving a Barbie Toy Jeep while under the influence.

Man Get's Arrested and Barbie Cries

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment